Planted Thursday – Growing by Sunday Morning
We may have planted a few too many for the limited space in these 8 inch pots… but either they’ll die out or we’ll pull ’em out as needed.
Justice dug rows for me and laid the seed tape in the soil. I covered and firmed the soil lightly. Justice packs WAY to hard! She’s not delicate enough for the pressing of soil. Not yet at least.
Day 4 after planting; Alyssum Photos:
2 Alyssum Carpet of Snow rows are growing in the large pot.
1 Alyssum Carpet of Snow row growing in the small pot.
- Images: Up Close in the Garden (aligaeta.wordpress.com)
- A good stand (healingspringsacres.wordpress.com)
- Growing Zucchini Squash (gardenersguide.wordpress.com)
- End of month view: March (wellylady.blogspot.com)
- Memorial Day (threetenthsofanacre.wordpress.com)
- Now, it is Spring! (aligaeta.wordpress.com)
- In a fit of boneheadedness, I planted onions and peas in the same row… (ask.metafilter.com)